Saturday 7 May 2011

3 Rings...

After all that bitching about Sony, Its Microsoft's turn.

So, I was their, chillin just about to play a few rounds of the Gears3Beta when my screen starts to go fuzzy.  Me being totally oblivious to the idea that something is majorly wrong I turn off my XBOX wait a few seconds and then turn it back on again.  I did this a few times and it kept happening.

Getting bored (and a tad frustrated) by the fact my screen won't stop fuzzin' I resort to google.  After skimming few a few comments and answers which were based on the newer model of the 360 I come across this guy, who said something like 'its early signs of a system failure and could get serious, make sure theres no dust in the vents blahh blahhh blahhh...'

So I turn off my XBOX (again...) and start to make sure theres no dust on or in the vents and adapter wholes etc.  When I turn my XBOX back on BANG!!! red ring of death, I mean seriously?  My Xbox goes about 4 years without anything going wrong and about half way through the Gears3beta this happens.  Not happy.

I know I'm late on the bandwagon with this one but what the hell, are Microsoft stupid? they'd have to be to make Windows but lets not go into that now, maybe a future post.  Now I have to mess about on the phone telling them what happens and if they'll fix it (which is doubtful).  However they will compensate me in some way I assure you.

Anyway I got hand ins to deal with.
See ya soon
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment